jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Diary Entry

June 9,1967
   Dear diary,
                             Today was not a great day! the British army entered to India and killed many people.
My father, that is in the army, told me and my mother to stay at home. At 8:00 he came and told me that
everything was okey. My day was not a good day. I think tomorrow will be Better than today.

Love Sujata


June 10, 1967

   Dear diary,
                          Today my mother told me the importance of language, religion and how we should
treat the books.
I understood very well. And one second after that, a bomb exploded next to my house and a family died.
My father told me that we had to go to another place. But my mother said that we couldn´t go because
we don´t have any place to go. And my father told her to stay here, that he would go to look for a
refuge to stay in. My mother said yes and he went out. Now we are going to eat soup whit my mother because my father hasn´t come yet.
This was my day today.

Love Sujata

June 11, 1967

Today  is not a good day. I stayed all my day waiting for my father and he didn´t come. My mother
told me that my father was okey, that nothing happened to him. And at 4:00 P.M. a friend of my father
came and told me and my mother that my father was dead. I cried a lot and the man told us what happened and he took us to another house where we could be alive. Now we are in this house and we are very well.
And this was my day today. Today was not a good day. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Love Sujata

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario